Welcome back Aragon Athletic Boosters!
Mark your calendars for some very important dates coming up:
- 7pm, August 26th: First Athletic Booster Meeting of the year.
Please join us in the Aragon Library as we kick off the Fall sports season and plan for upcoming events.
- 6pm, Sept 2nd: Fall Sportsmanship night.
This is a MANDATORY Sportsmanship parent meeting for FALL SPORTS Attendance at this meeting is required per California Interscholastic Federation regulations. Please bring a $50 donation for your athlete’s participation in their Fall sport.
- 5:00 – 6:30pm, Sept 5th: 1st Annual Aragon Tailgate
Join us at this community building event sponsored by many of the Aragon booster and on campus groups. We will have food, drink, spirit wear and other activities to bring out your school spirit. After the tailgate join us in supporting the Aragon Football team as the take the field in their first home game of the season!
Call For Volunteers!
Please consider volunteering for the Athletic Boosters this year. We have many fun positions that are yet to be filled:
- Family Pass coordinator (ongoing through Football & baskeball season)
- Tailgate Grill master or cashier (Sept 5th)
- Sportsmanship night volunteer (Help at a table on Sept 2nd)
- SnackShack volunteers (for all home football games)
- Communications Chair (send out emails as needed to Athletic Booster mail list)
- Parent Rep: Attend the monthly Athletic Booster meetings and represent your child’s sport to the other Boosters.
To volunteer for any of these positions, or for any questions regarding the Aragon Athletic Boosters, please contact us at: email@example.com
Co-Presidents: Michael Walling and Juan Garcia-Rovetta
Questions? Please contact Family Pass Coordinator via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aragon Athletic Boosters,900 Alameda de las Pulgas, San Mateo, CA 94402